If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support FordTaurus.net!

2010 3.5 ecoboost

Gearjammer
Vehicle: 2010 tuarus sho

2010 3.5 ecoboost

Post by Gearjammer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:03 am

Took car to gene butmans fords and not once but twice under warranty for start up rattle at 94k and 97k there finding it had good oil pressure said nothing was wrong with at 111k i it took left turbo off to discover what the other rattle was the spool on the turbo was broke off and the start up rattle was a bad timming chain been aruimg with glass house after spending 3.5k in parts replaced water pump chain turbo cacs intercooler and now no circulation at idle and it's getting warm ford still refuses to pay for there bad engineering if anyone has any ideals on the cause it mite still be getting hot changed 3 thermostats

Gearjammer

2004 4.0 explorer

Post by Gearjammer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:35 am

Start up rattle under warranty took it to Atchison Ford's told us that the catilatyc converters were bad and it would cost $1200 to fix it my daughter's vehicle again i looked at it to find out the rear timing chain and guide was worn out and broke another bad engineering flaw and bad service and again drive it passed the warranty I pulled engine did all the repairs myself why do they call mechanic tech's if they don't what there talking about found out a lot of ford dealers don't want to work on these multi hours fixes do to the fact the don't get paid the same hourly rate straight from the ford world head quarters im about done with blue ovals......

Gearjammer

2003 f250

Post by Gearjammer » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:49 am

Took it to Atchison Ford's for an oil change it has a 6.0 diesel they said it all read soninlaw picks it up drives it down the road truck shuts off starts up idles drive it maybe a mile soninlaw calls me I ask him did he check the oil he said no they serviced a gas motor instead of a diesel not enough oil that's why it's was dying wasn't covered under warranty sued them cost to them 12k so if your having problems get a second opinion from a different dealer or you could be paying for the repairs because ford motor company will not stand behind there vehicle's due to they don't want to take the fall for there bad engineering ok I'm done venting so be carefull and always get a second opinion