If you shop at Amazon.com (for anything), use this link to support FordTaurus.net!

My monster is mad and I can't figure out why!

Discuss anything related to the engine, electronics, transmission, etc.
FordFrankenstein

My monster is mad and I can't figure out why!

Post by FordFrankenstein » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:03 pm

So I own a 2005 ford fivehundred se fwd his name literally is Frankenstein, for ironic reasons, and who back to the problem!

Whenever I'm at 30-45 mph and just keeping at speed, he growls at me, it also kinda vibrates it's like a deep "grrrrrr" I downshift or speed up, goes away, let off the gas, it kinda does down, no idea what it could be, anyone wanna save my monster?

05-Montego

Re: My monster is mad and I can't figure out why!

Post by 05-Montego » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:31 pm

I'm going to go out a limb here and say this may be normal. The reason I say this is because my car does the same thing and has been doing it since I bought it 2 years ago.

It appears to just be a quirk with this car. I know people with Freestyles that also experience it.
2005 Mercury Montego Premier

FordCustomerService

Re: My monster is mad and I can't figure out why!

Post by FordCustomerService » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 am

FordFrankenstein wrote:So I own a 2005 ford fivehundred se fwd his name literally is Frankenstein, for ironic reasons, and who back to the problem!

Whenever I'm at 30-45 mph and just keeping at speed, he growls at me, it also kinda vibrates it's like a deep "grrrrrr" I downshift or speed up, goes away, let off the gas, it kinda does down, no idea what it could be, anyone wanna save my monster?
05-Montego wrote:I'm going to go out a limb here and say this may be normal. The reason I say this is because my car does the same thing and has been doing it since I bought it 2 years ago.
It appears to just be a quirk with this car. I know people with Freestyles that also experience it.
Hi guys,

You should get your vehicles checked out. Any repair done at a Ford Dealer, comes with a 12 months/12,000 miles (whichever one comes first) warranty. Speak to your service manager for more info.

You can also check out some of our service coupons here.

Deysha
FORD SERVICE

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordServiceImage@FordTaurusImage@Ford
f: Imagefacebook.com/Ford